We take the security and privacy of our customers seriously and this policy sets out how we handle information about you and your rights in respect of that information.
Generally, we receive information directly from you when you place an order with us to buy our goods. Such information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card details.
We use your information for several purposes including: – to perform our contractual obligations to you and to ensure that goods are supplied to you as efficiently as possible – and for other non-contractual reasons.
We, or reputable third parties acting on our behalf, may use your information:
- To identify and maintain records of your purchases with us;
- To ensure that the goods and services we offer to you are appropriate for your needs;
- To respond to any query you may raise with us about our goods;
- To update our systems for providing you with an enhanced service;
- For our customers’ protection, we always check a certain percentage of our orders at random to confirm the details of the order match those of the cardholder on file. For this reason, we may ask you for some additional information. This would be a copy of the front and back of the card used to make the purchase, or a copy of a photo ID such as a valid driver license or passport. We will also require some proof of address along with the copy of the photo ID;
Sale of Our Business
You acknowledge that data you provide to us may be transferred to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under a contract with you.
Taking Care of Your Data
We will endeavour to keep any information which we hold about you up to date and accurate. To help us to do this, please keep us informed if any of your details change.
We will endeavour to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful use.
Third Party Rights
The statutory right of any person other than you or us to enforce any of these provisions is excluded.